Translate this Website

Monday, May 1, 2017

HEALTH AND HAPPINESS



I had a pretty bad head ache this past week.  It lasted 4 and a half days.  And when I asked for help--a priesthood blessing... My headache went away in less than 24 hours.  It is SO important to ask for help.  Asking for help is an act of faith and God wants us to be healthy.  We can be doing the right things but if we arent healthy it will be really hard to feel the spirit.

My message this week is short.  

I heard something that really stuck out to me, and that is that sometimes people get baptized just because 2 happy people enter their lives.  Just because 2 happy kids share a little happiness with them, they follow what they say.  This is a little sad to me, but I know its true.  It stands as a reminder that everyone just wants to be happy.  And I know we can all do better so that those around us can just be happy.


LOVE!
Elder Amann
Mendoza scenery

Hills and communication towers around Mendoza


Mendoza lights at night