Translate this Website

Monday, November 7, 2016

THE BOOK OF MORMON AND LEGAL KINDER EGGS - October 24, 2016

THE BOOK OF MORMON IS SO AWESOME.

So we teach with the Book of Mormon, even if there are verses in the Bible, because the Book of Mormon is unique, and BECAUSE ITS POWERFUL.

I want it to be noted that my testimony is built upon the Book of Mormon, NOT PEOPLE.

There is not a single person on the planet who is perfect, including, (especially) members of the church.  This will always be true.  People have faults.  INCLUDING PROPHETS. 

Including the people who wrote the Book of Mormon weren't perfect.  Those prophets of old weren't perfect either, and they even write about how they aren't perfect! See Mormon 9:31

Condemn me not because of mine imperfection, neither my father, because of his imperfection, neither them who have written before him; but rather give thanks unto God that he hath made manifest unto you our imperfections, that ye may learn to be more wise than we have been.

What a verse! THAT YE MAY LEARN TO BE MORE WISE THAN WE HAVE BEEN!  


If my testimony were built on Man, I know it would never last, because no Man will ever be without imperfections.

My testimony is built upon the word of God, and His spirit.  Anything else would be weak.

Anyway, Here are some pictures of Gatorade down here, Tacos with Elder Poot, 

AND KINDER EGGS AREN'T ILLEGAL HERE