Translate this Website

Monday, November 7, 2016

HALLOWEEN - October 31, 2016

I LOVE HALLOWEEN

But alas... Argentina does not share my love.

But that's ok because this Halloween, I'm still going door to door with treats!   But this time, I'm the one handing out the sweets, and it's much sweeter than candy! Its Books of Mormon! hahaha! I crack myself up.  I'm gonna be a missionary this year for Halloween!  I'll probably tell that joke next year too, so I'm sorry in advance. Ha!

Anyway, this week was great!

I was reading The Liahona, which is the Spanish equivalent of the Ensign, from July 2016, and I started reading an article.  Little did I know I was reading an article THAT MENTIONED USC.   WAHOO GO TROJANS.  The article is about being in favor of freedom of religion.  I like this a lot, because freedom of religion allowed Mormons to basically survive in the beginning.

But more than that.  Every religion is so important, and I know that they all add to the wonderful colors and cultures of the world.  Religion is important to me because, although different religions have different ideals, every religion at heart has the same purpose: to help people.  I think with the collaboration of religions, the world can understand its neighbors more, and understand that everyone is just trying to figure this world out.

Here's a picture of me celebrating Halloween!! 
Also, for those that know me, I love Tang, and even if they don't love Halloween, the Argentines DO share my love of Tang.

Happy Halloween everyone.  Be spooky and safe tonight!