Translate this Website

Monday, May 14, 2018

CHANGES
















SO we heard this week that President Holland is coming to talk to my mission in 3 weeks.

Also that our mission is going to become a technology mission??  Changes... anyway

We had a great week this past week, my little friend Aisha had her baptism with us!  She´s an angel and a super sweet example to me.   Every week she comes to church with her grandma and its super cute.  It is awesome to hear someone who is 10 years decide to be baptized, and its super humbling.

I got to talk to my family yesterday, and it's strange because the next time I´ll see them, it will be in person... woah.

 
--------------------------------------------------------

"Repentance is not God´s back up plan, in case we mess up.   Repentance IS the plan"
- A member in church yesterday.

Change is not passive.  It is not something we can ask others if it has happened to us.  We must be actively working towards it or it wont happen.  Change is something SO essential to who we are that it is something we need to go through every day.

I love change, and I am so grateful for the opportunity I have had to come here and change some things in my life.  This being said, it is an active change, I must be actively trying to have these changes in my life, because if not, I know it is possible for anyone or anything to go back to how it was originally.  Praying daily is an active change.  Reading the scriptures daily is an active change.

But I know change is worth it.  We all just want to be better.  Get there.

I know Christ is my savior.  I know He makes it possible for me to change.  I am learning a lot about Him.  I know who He is, and am so grateful that I can share that with others.  

Thank you, I love you all,
ELDER AMANN

--------------------------------------------------
 
AISHA AND HER SIBLINGS

Aisha and her parents
 
My friend Nico.

 
Filling up the font :) 
CAT ON MY BACK

Argentine ski season coming up