Translate this Website

Monday, March 19, 2018

WEIRD HANDS AND GIANT HEADS


GIANT HEAD


A little bit ago we had a Stake Conference for Priesthood, and there was a talk that I LOVED and think about very often.

A man stood up in front of everyone and asked the whole audience what things they would put in their emergency backpacks.

Water... Knife... Matches... First aid kit... 

Afterwords he asked the audience what they would put in their SPIRITUAL Emergency backpack.  and what happened was fascinating.

People immediately started by saying 

"Book of Mormon... Copy of my Patriarchal blessing.... Scriptures.... "

And after a few, people started to realize that those things are still material things..  Even the scriptures!  

Then we started to realize what spiritual was, and say, 

Testimony... Prayer... My love of my family...

I know the spiritual things are the most important things. These are the things most sacred to us.
-----------------------------------------------------

I wanted to tell you a little bit more about my good friend Joseph Raymant.  He is from Canada and he is a great example to me.  

When he was really young, he was playing around an exercise bike, and stuck his fingers in it while it was moving.  Since then, his fingers have grown a little differently and are not what we usually see.

Nevertheless, they work great.  They just look different. 

It is a special trait of my friend, and I know several people who would "just die" if their hands looked like my companion's.

It makes me so happy that his hands look different and it really made me think about how important such a trivial thing is to so many people.

I love my friend and his weird hand.
Here's to not caring about what people look like 2018!


LOVE YOU ALL AND ALL YOUR WEIRD HANDS,

ELDER AMANN


A picture of my Comp. and his weird hand


A picture of my weird thumb

and my Canadian Comp. ♥ - Elder Rayment