Translate this Website

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Earth Quake and spiritual experiences















This week I experienced a 4.1 level earthquake! Absolutely nothing happened as it lasted maybe one second, but still!

This week I have been focusing with my companion on having the constant companionship.
Elder Raymant is the best.  It is amazing what happens when 2 people strive towards the same thing.  

This week we had a super spiritual experience.  We were checking up on an investigator, Ramon, to see how he was doing.  He had a few minutes and invited us in, even though he was alone and we usually teach his whole family.

We shared a short video with him called Pide a Dios, Ask of God, and it got very quiet.  We shared our testimonies, and he agreed to pray on his knees with us.

It was a very special experience and he was deeply spiritually moved.  I know he felt it, his voice broke, and all I could do was have a quiet reverence.  Grateful that he would share that with me.

I LOVE YOU ALL
ELDER AMANN

Victor's model of the Salt Lake Temple

Taco night

Tiny cat

I can't take selfies!