Translate this Website

Monday, February 19, 2018

LATE VALENTINE'S DAY

TRES PATITOS?  (see below)




















I LOVE VALENTINES DAY!

IT IS A HOLIDAY DEDICATED TO LOVE AND IT IS ALSO MY ONLY SISTER´S BIRTHDAY!

(HAPPY BIRTHDAY KASSIE)

This being said, I think anyone can say true love isnt the same thing that is promoted today by the media.

I want to write a little letter testifying that I know true love exists.  I know its REAL.  I know it is the most powerful force on earth.  I know it is the reason why we have families and the reason we were sent here.  

I offer my humble testimony that I have found no other organization that testifies of love like the Mormon church.  

It is the most powerful force on earth.  Here´s a quote about love that I believe a whole lot.

>> I believe in the family where there is a husband who regards his companion as his greatest asset and treats her accordingly; where there is a wife who looks upon her husband as her anchor and strength, her comfort and security; where there are children who look to mother and father with respect and gratitude; where there are parents who look upon those children as blessings and find a great and serious and wonderful challenge in their nurture and rearing. The cultivation of such a home requires effort and energy, forgiveness and patience, love and endurance and sacrifice; but it is worth all of these and more.

>> I have learned that the real essence of happiness in marriage lies not so much in romance as in an anxious concern for the comfort and well-being of one’s companion. Thinking of self alone and of the gratification of personal desires will build neither trust, love, nor happiness. Only when there is unselfishness will love, with its concomitant qualities, flourish and blossom.

Gordon B. Hinkley 

I love LOVE AND I LOVE YOU!
GRANT AMANN

P.S. We heard some very tragic news yesterday:

Two former  sister missionaries were in a serious accident.    Sister Huband passed away, and Sister Smoot is fighting for her life in the hospital.

Sister Smoot is the sister who helped me a lot a year ago when Sophie first told me she you wanted to go on a mission.  Sister Huband I never met but have heard much about."

This is a link to the report:  https://www.rexburgstandardjournal.com/news/byu-idaho-student-dies-following-car-crash-in-malad/article_8d11a390-1452-11e8-8c2c-1fdc7dc2298b.html

Please pray for them and their families. 
I know the Lord is with them.  They are both Legendary missionaries here.  Death has no sting.


Elder Saenz