Translate this Website

Monday, September 26, 2016

CON CRISTO AMOR ES PARA SIEMPRE

Another week of not understanding anything!  So I use a lot of time for personal thought.

This week I was wondering about love, and how love exists in this world.  I was having some issues because I was sitting in a lesson, and they might be a family that already has so much love for each other.  If people can have love outside of the gospel, why do they need our message?  What is my purpose or what can I do.

So I was wondering what our message contributes to this idea of love.  Why do people need our message if love can and does exist fully outside of the church?  After reading my Scriptures and pondering about it, I came to the conclusion that Love obviously exists outside the gospel, but that the gospel helps love be more complete.  But thats not the main thing that makes our message unique.  Our message is that does not have to end in this life.   Our message is that love is FOREVER. Our message is that, with Jesus, love does not have to end after this life.  YOU CAN LOVE YOUR CLOSEST LOVED ONES FOREVER!

You can tell how different families are who have the gospel here. 

And here´s the scripture that I happened to find that perfectly answered my question:

Moroni 7:47
47 But charity is the pure love of Christ, and it endureth forever; and whoso is found possessed of it at the last day, it shall be well with him.


Attached is a photo of Elder Briones and my district!