Translate this Website

Monday, December 4, 2017

THE ULTRASOUND MACHINE???




















My comp was super sick this past week with stomach pains.  We went to the doctor, they used the Ultrasound and we are relatively postive he doesnt have a baby.

Champion. hahah :)

---------------------------------------------

Dependence is sometimes shunned in this world.  However, as I have been studying, it has been made very clear to me that dependence is an act of humility and when done correctly, is a huge demonstration of love.

A lot of people claim to love their spouses, but don't need them for anything.  They make the money, they pay the bills, they can cook, and clean, and they start to feel a sense of independence.  

The only problem is that we are divinely connected by our spirits, and inseparable.  As human beings, we need each other.  This is part of God´s plan.
"In fact, God has created us to be dependent on others. And “dependent” means that we must quickly learn that others have things to offer us without which we cannot live. It is true that many of the Lord’s creations never see a parent and are able to be self-sufficient the moment they hatch out of an egg. But not so with God’s children. The most helpless creature on the planet is a newly born human, who could not survive for more than a few hours without immediate care. Newborn humans are programmed from birth to receive—and to do so for years. " Kent P. Jackson

I think this Christmas season, we need to remember our dependence on those we love.  This is true humility.  Not even Christ could perform miracles without the faith of those receiving. 


Don't be afraid to depend more.  Mom and Dad, I need you guys.  Kassie, I need you.  My wonderful neighbors and friends, I need you.  Thank you for everything.

LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH,
ELDER AMANN

THANKSGIVING IN ARGENTINA:


ILUMINA EL MUNDO


and my collection of heartshaped rocks

MY COMP'S I.V.