Translate this Website

Monday, September 4, 2017

MELINA!!

Our wonderful friend Melina was baptized last Saturday.   She is a soldier and it was so wonderful to see her faith, and the spirit that she brings to those around her. 

I honestly cant explain it, but I know these things, baptism, temples... Bring us closer to a spiritual self that we really are.  You can see it.  You can see it when you look in the eyes of someone.

I know this church is true, and I am so glad to be a part of something that brings people so much peace and happiness.  

Along with Melina, a man who turned 78 years the same day was baptized, Antolino.  I got the chance to talk to him and interview him, and the humility and faith that this man has are tremendous.  This gospel is for everyone and of course it is.

LOVE,
Elder Amann

Melina and her family!