Translate this Website

Monday, January 16, 2017

GO KARTIN' TO SAN MARTÍN??

Moving to San Martin!! 

So oftentimes in the mission, we get phone calls and have to leave an area within the next 48 hours.  And that happened to me! So now I have to say goodbye to all my friends and loved ones here and leave for my next area..! It's been a blast being here, and I never wanted to leave.. but alas... 

There's a phrase here... "Así es la misión" meaning... Such is the mission. 

So I have to say goodbye, but the mission is FULL of goodbyes.  Hint...They're Always hard.

My only advice is to listen to "What a Wonderful World/Somewhere over the Rainbow" by IZ.  
Sometimes we just gotta save a space for those we love inside our hearts and know that they´ll always be there♥
---------------------------------
Shout out to Elder Hannes du Randt, I agree 100% with what he wrote is his email this week from his Mission in Chicago: 

I love Jesus! His love for us is unmeasurable! It may not seem like he is pouring out his love out to some of us but I assure you that he is. His love is like rain, and sometimes we hold up an umbrella, the rain is coming down, we are just blocking it. Throw away your umbrella and dance in the rain of Christ's love! Don't you remember your laughter and happiness you had when you played in the rain as a kid? Those are the kinds of smiles you will have when you let down your umbrella and live in the love of Christ that constantly surrounds us! 

I LOVE YOU ALL AND SMILE SUPER BIG THIS WEEK!! 

LOVE, ELDER AMANN
We went go karting last p day and saw some sweet things!