Translate this Website

Monday, December 5, 2016

ILUMINATIN THE MUNDO

MERRY CHRISTMAS, it was 118 Degrees Yesterday!!

December is a huge excuse to talk about Jesus, so you bet we´re using it to its fulllest!

So this month the Church has an initiative called Ilumina El Mundo, or Illuminate the World.

Its basically just focusing on Service that we can do for each other this month, and there are TONS of great service ideas for every day this month on


------------------------

Today I want to talk about how important it is to just love.  Thats one thing that Elder Almeida, my old comp taught me.  We had trouble getting along all the time, and when I finally decided to just LOVE him, he ended up going home the next week.  Our time with each other, with our neighbors, with our friends, even with our enemies, is EXTREMELY short.  It is so short that it does not make sense to treat them with any thing other than love.  It is very hard, but I know if we focus on serving each other, and not worrying about our own selfish needs, we can truly love every one this Christmas.  Thats my hope. ♥ 

------


Also, I sharpied out the letter "a" in front of Elder Briones´s Apollo sented deodorant, making it Pollo sented! (pollo is the spanish word for Chicken).  

LOVE AND MERRY CHRISTMAS,

Elder Amann