Translate this Website

Monday, December 12, 2016

ILUMINA EL MUNDO and SKYLINE EAGLES

SO we share this "Ilumina El Mundo" video with EVERYONE.  And about the 5th or 6th time I'm watching it, I realize that the background is STRANGLY familiar.  So familiar, that I am, in fact, positive that it was filmed at my alma matter, Skyline High School. Go EAGLES!! Missionaries ALL OVER THE WORLD are sharing this video, how cool is that?! Take that Olympus.  Just kidding, I actually have to share the love of Christ with everyone, and I'm in college... Still, Go Eagles.


:51
1:25
1:38


Anyway, really great week this week! Everything is moving so fast, Ive been here for 3 months already! 

We had our Ward Christmas Party this week, and there was a lot of wonderful things being shared!  

Light the World!!

Love you ALL, Elder Amann