Translate this Website

Monday, July 9, 2018

MY LAST WEEK


Fourth of July with my two great Comps



















It's my last week.  Time has flown by.

Thanks you guys for keeping me sane, but I cannot believe how quickly its gone by.

I encourage anyone who has thought of going on a mission to go.  I encourage all kids to make it a goal to go on a mission, there is nothing better.

I am not the best missionary at all.  There have been times where I have wasted time and times when I could've been better.

There are some lessons that I am so sad that I took 23 months to learn...

There are lots of lessons I'm still learning.

As I end my mission, I am reminded of why I came out here.

There is a page of our Rule Book that says "love your companion."  It is among many rules, and sometimes overlooked, but I have come to see it as the most important rule that we have.  I love all my companions so much, and am truly grateful for my two last comps who have given me so much love, and allowed me to love them, and learn how to do so better.  I love these two guys so much.

I love Argentines, I love these people so much.  I am so glad to have felt so much love here.  They have offered me so much selfless love that I really am perplexed.  So much love from complete strangers, Cuyo has become holy ground for me.

Love is the reason why I came, and I am so humbled by what I have felt.  I am re-convinced that nothing is more important than just LOVE.

I have learned so much, and though I will try to share it with whomever wants to hear it, there are some things that I can't explain.  I am excited to be able to reflect on what I have learned and I am excited for some of you to ask me what my biggest lesson learned was, and please ask me!  Thanks to those of you who already have! 

I am not the best missionary, I am not the best follower of Christ, but I am tremendously humbled by the most magnificent experience of my life.  I am working to become better.

I am changed.  I will keep changing.
I am glad Heavenly Father trusts me to do His great work. 
There is nothing more important.

I LOVE YOU ALL,
SO SO SO SO
MUCH,

LES QUIERO Y LES AMO,
SU MISIONERO,
ELDER AMANN



The members threw a farewell party for us! :) :(
We are gonna miss them so much...
When I got here, we made a little goal that when we left, the ward would be crying.. But now I´ve left a lot of my heart with them and I'm sad. 



Thank you note from the ward - thanking us for our service, wishing us a happy return and that God will always take care of us.

THANK YOU TO ALL!