Translate this Website

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

DID JESUS ARISE FROM THE GRAVE?




















I just got transferred from Barrio Amppya in San Luis, to Albardón in San Juan... Which means I got transferred to a new providence of Argentina!  It's super pretty here, and the ward I am in is huge and has a ton of work to be done.

My old companion, Elder Starley, just received two companions, and the members were saying "Elder Amann is so good they had to have 2 elders replace him" ha!  I know it's not true because the two elders coming are TWO of my old companions, Elders Harrison and Hoagland!  Who taught me a lot of what I know!  So 3 of my old companions are now together in my old area!  

Albardón is an area FILLED with vineyards and I am very excited because grape season is coming soon... It is absolutely gorgeous here, and I will be sure to upload more pictures next week.

My last week in AMPPYA we worked like crazy to try and get a few members to come to church who hadn't been in months or even a year!  They all came!  and more!  We did a lot of service this week and even got to help out a race.  

Anyway, it's really tough leaving an area, because I always get really attached to the people.  It's a pretty short time we share together but nevertheless, I feel like I've known them my whole life.  I will miss them a ton, and am super glad I got to be an example for them, because they all were for me.

My new companion is from Vernal, Utah, and he said in the average day he sees more animals than people.  HA!  I love it.  Elder McKeachnie and I are about to put in some SERIOUS work out here in the vineyard.

-------------------------------------------------------

As far as a message goes, I want the whole world to ask itself if Jesus really rose from the grave?  Because if He did, this means all of Christianity is true.  It means the Book of Mormon is true.  It means Christ was not merely a man, nor a prophet.  So if you want to know what the deal is with why Jesus has been so important, ask yourself that question.  Did Jesus really arise from being dead?


LOVE YOU ALL,

ELDER AMANN

FINALLY GETTING LETTERS SENT THIS PAST JULY:




a few members of my Amppya family:





The missionaries from San Luis waving good bye ♥

THE NEW APARTMENT AND THE VINEYARD OUT BACK:
















Hat guy on the ride over here: