Translate this Website

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

FAMILY BUSINESS



















SO I just got transferred from the greatest area of the mission, LA FAVORITA ...

to the new greatest area of the mission... Ampyyra in Villa Mercedes in San Luis.  I got transferred out of Mendoza! 

I'm going to miss La Favorita like crazy.  I learned about myself, about real priorities, about what I want to do in life (help others), and about LOVE.

I am an old pro in the mission now, and I feel great.  Being able to talk to people, make phone calls, etc... really progresses the work.  

And I don't care bout all the diamond rings
They don't mean a thing
All these fancy things

Family Business:

Probably the most important thing I learned from being in La Favorita, is the importance of families.  There are a lot of broken homes in La Favorita.  A lot of people that are torn and sad because of their families.  A lot of forgiveness is needed. But besides all the hardship families have, pretty much everyone in La Favorita says, without a doubt, the most important thing on earth is family.  They have fought and find love in their families.  Families truly are everything, even when broken and seemingly lost...They are still the best gift God gives us.

Everybody´s somebody´s everything.  

"I wish today to speak of forgiveness. I think it may be the greatest virtue on earth, and certainly the most needed. There is so much of meanness and abuse, of intolerance and hatred. There is so great a need for repentance and forgiveness. It is the great principle emphasized in all of scripture, both ancient and modern." - President Hinckley



See you next week from BEAUTIFUL SAN LUIS

LOVE, ELDER AMANN

A few pictures of baby bunnies and people I love with my whole heart



THE CABRERA FAMILY